INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR OF FUNDRAISING
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are willing to work from home to fund our ministry goals of feeding, clothing, watering, sheltering, educating, as we are called to perform in Deuteronomy 15:11, and 2 Corinthians 2:8:14-15.
The International Director of Fundraising will report to the Board of Directors and Senior Pastor/ President Ronald S. Nelson
· Provide BOD with Monthly reports
· Raise funds through phone calls to major corporations
· Letter campaign to major corporations
· Develop a donor list Develop and direct fundraising project, spaghetti feeds, car washes, bake sales, or other projects that are approved by the board of directors.
· Sit on the Board of Directors
Desired Skill Set
· BA in Business, Theology or related fields or experience as a fundraiser or sales person
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Computer Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
· Strong Fundraising Back Ground
· Willingness to think outside the box
· Willingness to work in a Christian Environment where love of God and love of neighbor are the core beliefs.
· Willingness to evangelize
If you are interest please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our the brief applications questionnaire.